Saturday, April 23, 2011

Minimum Wage sucks, and I totally respect you

Hello mes amies,

My Murray commented this morning that he had read my post about my small feet. I usually don't share with him prior to posting, and like to think that I'm my own great Editor. He did make a valid comment:

"You shouldn't make fun of people who make minimum wage like that." Very true mon petite chou, very true. I wasn't making fun of the entire work force. In fact, I used to be one of those minimum wage, retail people. I paid my dues for 10 years actually and totally respect the work and bullshit you often have to put up with. But in all my 10 years, I don't think I made such a comment to a customer. So that's why I thought what I did. You might not like a customer, but no reason to make such comments. So please my friends, do not take offense.

xoxo,
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment