Thursday, July 28, 2011

TGIF

Does everyone have a soul-sucking day job like I do? Seriously, I think I can hear it leaving my body every day I show up for work. For those of you (4 people) reading who love their jobs, you can suck it. Not because I hate you, because I am jealous. J'adore all 4 of you, please keep reading! Mwah!

Today I disliked my job more than I ever have for a variety of reasons. Some old and tired reasons, some new and enlightening ones. How thrilling is that? Finding new reasons to dislike my only source of income. Oh joy.

*sigh* Maybe I've just been at it for too long. I see others around me and they still seem to have their souls in tact. Or perhaps they have been completely turned into zombies disguised as happy human workers, or they just go home and cry themselves to sleep. Or,OR dare I suppose, there are some people that actually enjoy what they do for a living. I don't think I do. I know I don't. But I guess I haven't quite figured out what I want to be when I grow up.

So instead of wanting to jump into oncoming traffic, or call in sick everyday, I should look at the bright side. Friday is in our midst. I can almost touch it, enjoy it, taste it, get drunk with it, sleep in after with it ! Oh Friday my dear, why must you be so cruel and leave me so quickly just to return and toy with my feelings for one day?? Why? But I'm so glad you're here...

Have a happy Friday mes amies and enjoy your weekend!
xx
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment