Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dumbhone users of the world unite


That's right mes amies, I, Mimi Harvey, does not have a smartphone. But my laptop just died so i am using Murray 's itouch iPod
Reasons why I still use a dumbphone:
#1 i suck at using touch screen devices. Yep I have trouble checking in at airport kiosks. Typing out these lines has taken so long my arm is asleep.
#2 I can't decide if I dhould just dive in with an iPhone , or ease myself in with a buttony blackberry first. Yes I have commitment issues.
#3 I dread calling my cell phone provider. Loyalty and retention my ass.
#4 think that typing with one fingr is not efficient use of my time. This does not help improve my typing skills. What happened to fingers on Home Row?!

Although I guess it could be handy when your computer dies on you...but still can't do it. Not just yet.
Okay so that's it for now, I think im getting carpal tunnel or tennis elbow.

Kisses,
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment