Monday, August 3, 2015

Layton, 32

Dear Tinder Diary:  I think I may have dodged a bullet with this one.  But is it weird that I am still a little intrigued?

Layton had very nice photos posted.  Obviously.  Hot beach shorts, messy, dark, wavy hair.  Perfectly imperfect scruff.
His banter was flirty and forward for the initial match.  I had to remind myself where I was meeting him and hell I was riding high on all the male attention.  He promised pancakes in the morning.  Oh my!  Now remember I was new to all this and it had been a long time out of the game...I only know how to play coy and innocent at this point.

He tamed it down to wanting to tickle me.  Say wha? Now there's a first.  I laugh now about how ridiculously into it I was.  I detest being tickled.  We made a plan to meet a couple of days later.  He bailed.  Now I kinda want to be tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment