Saturday, April 2, 2016

Joseph 29, now 30

Dear Tinder Diary:
Joe is bored on a Saturday night when we matched. I guess I was bored too. I basically had 2hrs of sexting with someone I just matched with. I am glad I start messaging right away now. Haha.

He just moved back home a week ago from work/school abroad. He's back at his parents' and doesn't have a car. I double check that he's 29 and not 16. Shit, I really don't want to go to jail.

Fast forward to weeks of random messaging. I finally meet him on his 30th birthday. Cute in person for certain, shame he's terribly boring. I gave him a handy for his birthday just to see what I would be getting myself into.

I heard from him from time to time but I wasn't dying to see him again like I have been with other guys.
Fast forward (there's been a lot of that lately) to New Year's Eve 2015. I was with neighbours celebrating and we were well into the Veuve by now. Good ol' Joe messages me. I slept with him despite the fact he was still boring as ever but the champagne made him extra cute. He lasted about as long as the countdown 😕.

#DearTinderDiary: My one New Year's Resolution - don't have sex with boring guys no matter how cute. Lesson learned, sexting is easier to be good at than the real thing.

xx,
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment