Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Commitment-phobe


Mes amies, I found a size-5 twin at my new office. Her name is Noodle and she's uber cute and has tiny feet like moi!

We haven't known each other for very long but I feel as though our shoe size twin connection has somehow made us closer, quicker. (Maybe because we secretly know that we better keep our enemies close when there's a massive shoe sale that we'll sneak off to together during lunch and we end up eyeing the same pair! I digress.)

The other day Noodle told me that she had a salon appointment and she was going to get bangs. Very exciting if you ask me - bangs are hot. Look at Hannah Simone from New Girl. She's pretty sexy if you ask me. It's like hot bangs action on that show - Hannah and Zooey Deschanel, I'm jealous.

All the girls in the office were stoked to see her new bangs and as I guessed they are totally hot. But today there was something different about Noodle. She's tossed her bangs to the side and says she's over it and is growing them out! Qu'est que c'est?! Je ne comprends pas!

But then I realized something else Noodle and I have in common - commitment issues.

Noodle, mon petite chou, I still think your bangs are hot, even if you don't.

kisses,
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment