Sunday, February 14, 2016

Adam 27, now 28

Dear Tinder Diary: Does anyone remember The OC? I wish there was a real life Seth Cohen. I ❤ Adam Brody.

Adam was really awkward when we first met. Should I see this guy again? What's with me and these young boys? Not all of them are created equal. (He's not as 'mature' Tyler.) I'm waiting for him to admit he's not actually 27, but 17 and I will go to jail or get a call from his mother soon.
He's like a puppy, lunging at my face with no warning. Get off! But in that way you can't just push a puppy off you without laughing and wanting more 😊
He listens to The Smiths and Arctic Monkeys. Kings of Leon's first album was their best... They should have remained famous in the UK only. *sigh* He's my Death Cab for Cutie song 'Summer Skin' in real life. I like the freckles on his shoulders. His floppy brown hair. His ever changing dark hazel eyes that look into mine with silent comfort. His lanky 6'1" frame that can't seem to get enough of me.

We don't talk much when we're together even though it's quite frequent. I like him for his awkwardness and melancholy.
I asked him to spend the night a few Fridays ago. He said he wasn't ready. I said it didn't mean he had be my boyfriend. It's just convenient for morning sex.

kisses,
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment