Saturday, February 13, 2016

Half plus seven

#DearTinderDiary: I have a confession.  Well more like a revelation. Observation? Oh nevermind. Here it is:
I may or may not have a tendency to be attracted to younger men.  *gasp* don't give me that look! I had no idea I was doing it on purpose! I just thought it was a coincidence...
Can you blame me, really? Younger guys are so cute, stylish, fun, relevant, interesting.  And it's a bonus if they are dim AND cute. Mmm those are the best ones...
And not all 27 year olds are created equal! And not all 40 year olds are created equal either (so I've been told since I have MANY more years til I am there...ha)  Nevermind that part. I have been very blessed with looking younger than I actually am. Merci mama et papa. 
So that helps too. Hey we're not talking about some old botoxed mutton in sheep's clothing mmmkay? I work out! I moisturize!
However, having said that a girl has to have a cut off. Thus applying the old rule -half my age plus seven years is the absolute youngest I can go (except that one time he said he was 23 but was really mature and the tequila kept reassuring me of that. But that's a whole other post...)
So as to not give away my real age so easily, my number is +/- the 24-27 range.
And god bless them for being eager and fun and they are everywhere 😘

xx
mh

No comments:

Post a Comment